More about Intergen
So I’ve blogged in the past about the jobs we currently have open here at Intergen, but I have not talked about any of the additional perks Intergen offers. So here is a list of those additional perks for those interested in a move to a new and exciting job.
- $400 + GST towards the purchasing of a new mobile phone and a discounted phone plan of which Intergen will pay up to $110 per month towards
- Free monthly massages
- Drinks and nibbles every Friday afternoon
- Free Life Insurance cover of 3 times annual salary
- Free Income protection Insurance for 75% of salary for up to 5 years
- Free Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- Additional Maternity Package to Government Assistance (after one year of employment)
- Banking benefits from ASB Bank
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to join a discounted Health Insurance Scheme
- Technology purchases at dealer rates - computers, TVs, stereos, electronics...
- Option to join the Superannuation Scheme with admin fees paid by Intergen
- Free soft drinks including Coke, V, Just Juice...
We also have a chill-out area with an XBox 360 and a classic arcade game. I had a couch behind my desk for a while, but since I’ve moved desks I have not seen the couch, it is probably downstairs so that Beaker can get his afternoon naps.
If your interested in a Job at Intergen go and have a look at our Careers section.